Type of Job
April 1, 2021, 9:30:00 p.m.
About the job
We are seeking a Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will service domestic
and international clients, as well as support in-house software.
• Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
• Testing and evaluating new programs
• Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these
• Writing and implementing efficient code
• Determining operational practicality
• Developing quality assurance procedures
• Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
• Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
• Training users
• Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
A degree and a technical background in the following subjects is particularly advantageous:
• Computer Science
• Computer Software Engineering
• Software Programming and Development
As well as the following qualifications.
• Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
• The ability to learn new technologies quickly
• An analytical mind
• The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
• Commercial and business awareness
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
We are a software and services company and our clients are primarily but not limited to the
Pharmaceutical, Medical device, and Cannabis industry. We offer validation services as well as the sale
and implementation of our in-house software Validator, a tool for automation in Compliance.
With nearly 20 years in operation, we pride ourselves in always providing excellent, professional, and
knowledgeable consultants for each of our clients. We offer a competitive compensation package with
8000 Jane St, Concord, ON L4K 3W4, Canada